Thank you for your interest in Marlow Brothers Mortgage. The following information is necessary whether you are purchasing or building a new home or refinancing your existing home. you can speed up the application process by providing copies of the following information:
- Copy of Driver's License
- A copy of the completed executed Earnest Money Contract on the home being purchased/built.
- Paycheck stubs for the most recent period covering one month.
- Previous two years W-2 Forms, Tax Revenue (all schedules) for most recent two years.
- Previous two months statements on all deposit/investment accounts including checking, savings, CDs, mutual funds, IRAs, stock brokerage, company thrift funds, etc.
- Name, address, phone number and account number for any lien holders for all properties owned and/or name and phone number of any landlords.
If self employed (25% ownership or more) or if commission/bonus/partnership distribution income exceeds 25% of gross income; the following will also be needed.
- Previous two years personal and corporate tax returns with all schedules attached including K-1 statements (if applicable).
Additional Items for New Construction:
- House plans and specifications.
- Builders contract with name, address and phone number.
Additional Items for Refinancing:
- Copy of deed to any property owned free and clear.
- Copy of your original survey (if available).
- Declaration page for Homeowners Insurance.
- Month and year you moved into your home.